Wednesday

My goodness...

Ok, not mine, my good fortune perhaps but not my goodness...the goodness was all in the water this morning.

And your day went how my Dear?

I made the call late but it was tidal anyway and it helps to know which is which.
like is it better later in the tidal?
Or?
wtf? 
Hope it was good, I am sure you may have had a hangover or three but...it was a planned hangover, those are not so bad...I guess.
Yeah so  I got some, it was fun, sunny and warm for a few hours. Lots of mist leftover from yesterday and the swell that came and went. Not that 12 feet on the buoys isn't a swell...
wtf?
I got some surf today at Sunset, was pretty fun, shoulder high a few times, you would have liked it. Up the creek even.

Ok, back to the drawing board.
Did have to work a bit today too.
That was fun.

Well, going to send you a link to somewhere we can use the pm system for email...sorry but it's what we can do. 

Uh...well shit, that's all I got tonight.
Tonight?
Why am I posting at night?
wtf?
mfw

No comments:

Post a Comment