Wednesday

Missed it...

Yeah, it was good somewhere yesterday, I got out there way after the tide swap and found only mist and drainers killing the sandbars...
Oh well, there is always this morning...

How are you? Have fun last night?
Hope so, chin up little fucker...

In other news...the teabaggers got a few of their loons elected...
Just fuck me as to how stupid people are in this country.

I hope things work out for your Mother, must be the hardest thing, I understand though, I have been there...

Any way...not much else here, did finally get a good repair on my paddle shaft.
I drilled out either side and screwed in threaded 2/4 stock bathed in epoxy, reglassed the outside bit and used it yesterday, it's solid again.
Good because at 300.00...

Love ya....be good and have a nice day of some sort...


Ok, do the right thing, get some while you can, today is good...lolz...
See ya....

No comments:

Post a Comment