Friday

Once again...

I love repeating myself...
No, really.
This post, like so many recently simply says...
"really good out, head high on the sets, easy channel, long rights into some nasty shorebreak and yes, one other guy out."
copypasta...
How are you little fucker? I sent a link so I could at least know you are alive...I will do more this am.
But the difference would be I rode the C4 instead of groveling on the little board. It was a bit mushy and backing off but wide open faces had me reaching for the paddle.
Had some fun drops and managed to lay the board over on a decent cutback-to-fade-to-bottom-turn.
I like the way that board surfs.
Or I surf on the board.
No matter, black or dark black, same.
Hope you are out paddling into the Sunrise, I rode the biggest waves ever on the SUP yesterday at South End, so big my legs were shaking!
Stella is out of school today so no repeat...dammit.
That's ok. Lots to do here around the house, like harvest a cat or two.
Fucking cats.
I hope you shoot me a text or two toady, I will at least say hi!
My paddle repair is holding up, nice because usually when you break the strength of a cylinder, it stays broken. But if it held up in yesterdays mad dashes, it's good to go.
Well ya little shit, be careful this weekend....love ya in all the right ways, good thoughts for your Mother...
In other news...I don't have any.
Oh, supposed to go somewhere next weekend, the 10th through the 15th, plan accordingly.
Kisses...
Go take on the day, do all of the right things, enjoy the weekend, the weather, get some surf, don't whine-its only as good as you can make it.
See ya...

No comments:

Post a Comment