Sunday

My goodness, turn off the fucking light....

Yeah so, it's like 11:20 am and I am just starting to sober up...
Had a wild night with Hookah Stew at the Mill, not only does my head hurt but my legs feel like I danced for hours.
I must have, I can't find my shoes.
Oh wait, I wasn't wearing any.
That explains that.
But yeah, lots of Tequila because I could, some beer because I hate the shit, some dancing because Hookah makes you shake your ass and some
hash because we are flooded with weed this time of year...
Really.
135 an oz for local indoor.

Pocket Trash  from last night:

Three guitar picks from Johnny's
mic stand pick holder, 4 crumpled dollar bills, two roaches, one Rasta looking lighter, 7 quarters and a cigarette butt.

Ok...now what? Um more sober please thank you.

I would check the surf but I would need a cab to get there and our local cabbies don't have racks and it is supposed to be rather small today any way.
Hmmm, would sober up quickly though if I trunked it.
Right, ain't that drunk.

Ok, moving on, Happy Halloween kiddies, last of our parties tonight at Bitin's house, my bus is full of firewood for them, should run over there before too long.

Um...that's it I guess.

Happy Anniversary Crystal!
9 years, picture is from our wedding on Nye Beach.
And yes, I am a slim size 22 in a dress.

That's it kiddies, enjoy your candy!

No comments:

Post a Comment