Tuesday

Things that make you go brrrr...

Like this little storm we have blowing through.
Everything they promised but a few days late.
38 in the front yard with 5 inches of rain since 10 pm.
Wet.
But I don't have to wash the van for another year.

Went through my suits yesterday and patched some holes, mended some seams, amazing how much abuse a wetsuit can take.
I had been meaning to patch my oldest UHC as it has been tearing from the sleeve cuff. I finally split it far enough to deal with.
I have been surfing without booties lately so they were dry and up for some cement work too.
Dry and they still stink.
What's with those Excel booties with Bamboo? Smelliest things ever.
I left mine on a beach a few weeks a go, just couldn't deal with that rotten onion smell.

In other news, I went to burn the pile of brush and slash last night but the cats decided it was play time inside of it. Should have lit it anyway.
Naw...
Though I was up early...
(it is now 6:45, not early any more), I missed my chat friend. That's right, most every morning I am on FB chatting with some crazy lady about life, love and Bing surfboards.
And Hulls, mats, fins and the decadent LA lifestyle. Oh, crowds, lefts versus rights and why sharks bite surfers.
And other stuff too.
Now I have to live today without my fix of far far away.
Hmph.

Uh, lets see...I think that is it.
I will surf today, it's got to be good somewhere, weather is too fucked up for it not to be.
And I know a few people who need some surf, more than a few and since I am a wave hog (how can a guy who surfs alone so much be a wave hog?), I will get a few for them.
Seems fair.
A 14 day stretch of work is tough.

Yeah, look out for those Vampire Seals, even the Little Fuckers are dangerous....

Ok, done here, moving along...

See ya kiddies, do the right thing, make some one warm today, be it with a hug, a coat, some food or a few dollars you simply don't need...
Don't worry about getting some surf, I will handle that for ya....

No comments:

Post a Comment