Tuesday

Alright...

Made some fins yesterday for the little yellow board. I surfed it in some HH stuff a few days back and spun it out twice in bottom turns, buried rail turns but the board should have held it's line. I went an inch taller and increased the base by an inch too. Now I have to cut the old fins off and mount these up by noon...
No worries.
Any one going to OZ any time soon?


Hey !

I'm a German surfer girl doing a trip around the world. my next stop is Sydney on 22.October. I'm looking for someone to travel and go surfing with, share costs for car/ small camper van and gas. I leave from Melbourne on the 29th November.
I'm pretty easy going, love to have fun, be outdoors, surfing and hiking!
I want to go all the way up to the great barrier reef for snorkeling, see whitesundays or fraser island, maybe both and stop at all the beautiful beaches along the way and surf as much as possible.

if you wanna join, already have a car/ van and i can tag along with you, let me know.

Sabrinabu@freenet.de

Cheers, Sabrina


You may recall Sabrina stayed here a while back while touring up to Canada...

Like anything, timing is everything...

In other news, swell is on the way down, typical pattern this time of year but we know where to find some nugs...and least ways, the SUP is racked.
I got to check out another shapers boards a few days back, he shaped out an 8'0" Simmons, triple stringer in clear. Have to say if that board was his first, he missed his calling. The whole thing was right, clean, balanced outline, hell, I want to ride it. I watched him on the log he shaped and the kids got some nice style on it.
Um...where was I...oh yeah, surfboards...
I have a few...

Shit, that's it....
see ya kids, jump on a plane, go to OZ, live for once because that clock on your phone, wrist or wall...see it ticking? It's telling you things you need to hear, like this life is way too short and you are...well, you know.
Off to bigger and better blogs...

No comments:

Post a Comment